Thursday, May 28, 2009

Wedding!

Last Saturday was Jill (my sister's) wedding! What a beautiful day! It made for a fun and eventful Memorial Day Weekend!

Friday night Mom, Jill and I helped Terri the wedding planner make the table arrangements, they turned out so beautiful! Almost makes you want to go into the wedding planning business...Almost!
Jill's bouquet turned out beautiful too!
So glad to see family & friends! Thanks for keeping my sanity Margaret! (Oh and the doughnuts on Monday morning and the burgers on Monday afternoon!)

Doesn't she look beautiful!

And of course last but not least...every girl needs a great pair of shoes to wear to a wedding, these just happened to be mine!

9 Comments:

At May 29, 2009 at 6:03 AM , Blogger Kim H. said...

I had a dream last night about red shoes...looks like you found mine:) Looks like fun times!

 
At May 29, 2009 at 8:14 AM , Blogger The Crookstons said...

Those are really pretty flowers. Looks like it was a beautiful wedding. Congrats Jill.

 
At May 29, 2009 at 9:05 AM , Blogger Stuart and Kimber said...

Super cute!

 
At May 29, 2009 at 10:11 AM , Blogger Magoo said...

I love you, and I love your blogs! You make me smile. You did no justice to those shoes with that picture!

 
At May 29, 2009 at 7:12 PM , Blogger Harmony said...

Love the flowers, love the shoes, love you! (Oh, and congrats to your sister!)

 
At May 30, 2009 at 8:11 AM , Blogger Sheffers said...

I love the flowers, and your sister did look so pretty. But most of all I did love those shoes, great ankle. You have to have good ankles for those shoes, way to go Margo.

 
At May 30, 2009 at 9:41 PM , Blogger Sissy Jackson said...

you go girl with the great shoes and love the top. You look great...the flowers were beautiful and so was Jill...give her my best...love ya

 
At June 11, 2009 at 9:15 PM , Blogger Texas Birds said...

GREAT SHOES!!!!

 
At July 9, 2009 at 4:14 AM , Blogger Mrs. Godfrey said...

Congratulations Jill! It looks beautiful and you look great.

Margo, I love your shoes. (I totally almost just called you Wes--some habits die hard).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home