Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Vegas Baby!

I got to spend last weekend with my three bestest friends in VEGAS! We met for girls weekend, what a blast. Since it was Sis's old stomping grounds she knew all the best places to eat and play.
Alicia, Sis, Amy & Me enjoying the strip in front of the Mirage

Amy and I tried our luck at the penny slots, we quickly cashed out while we were ahead...Yeah I think we won a $1 a piece...big time!

We mostly enjoyed the sun and the warm...


One of the highlights for me were the Bellagio fountains, they were so beautiful!
Thanks to my girls for a great weekend...and to Sis for being a great camp director! I already miss you all tons!

6 Comments:

At January 14, 2009 at 7:28 AM , Blogger Harmony said...

That looks like so much fun! :)

 
At January 14, 2009 at 9:09 AM , Blogger Kim H. said...

Just call me jealous:) Looks like you guys had a blast!

 
At January 14, 2009 at 2:41 PM , Blogger The Crookstons said...

looks like some fun. I want to go somewhere warm.

 
At January 14, 2009 at 5:24 PM , Blogger Sissy Jackson said...

Margo, I love and miss you. Great Pics! Wish I was Skinney!

 
At January 20, 2009 at 9:23 AM , Blogger Julie said...

So Fun! $1 Wow...your rolling in the dough.

 
At April 14, 2009 at 10:08 PM , Blogger MarciK said...

What lucky friends!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home