Sunday, January 25, 2009

Snow!!

It's so nice to have it back! It snowed cotton balls at my house today! It was so nice to go out last night and see across the valley... I know the stupid things I love!

Snow with a little photoshop mixed in...

5 Comments:

At January 25, 2009 at 8:17 PM , Blogger Sissy Jackson said...

Listen sister...about those pictures...I have ALWAYS had a great sense of style...remember you were still in DIAPERS when that pic was taken so you had better be careful or Im gonna get some great pics of you from your mom and then post them on my blog and then...we'll see who is left standing! And that sweater cost my mom over a hundred bucks! So eat toast! (I do have to say though my hair was horrible...but the sweater and leggings were in! Did you see what my friend was wearing?)I MISS YOU!

 
At January 26, 2009 at 8:33 AM , Blogger Harmony said...

So I don't know what sissy's comment is about but let me tell you about snow...It took us over an hour to dig our car out this morning. It just so happens we happen to live in a rather windy spot and I swear the wind blew all the snow in a 5 mile radius right infront of our driveway! So not a fun way to start the morning!

 
At January 27, 2009 at 6:12 AM , Blogger Sissy Jackson said...

So you in big trouble when I see you next. The hair was pretty darn good...The sweater...well, ya, you know...she was just doing what all moms should do...buybuybuy! Love you!

 
At February 1, 2009 at 1:53 PM , Blogger Jeanette said...

I'm with you, I LOVE the snow!!! Oh the simple joys in life!

 
At February 4, 2009 at 3:31 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hey I love your blog. It was nice to put a face to you hubby. So you think my dog is cute? He really is a good dog. He was a lot of work to make him good..................
Well I will see you soon I cant wait.
Jenna

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home