April....
So I have settled for the once a month posting. Really I have no life, I don't know where the time goes... Ahh such is life!
Starting out the month our good friends the Cahoon's moved to Puerto Rico, where they will be living for the next few years! We will miss them so much, but can't wait to go visit as soon as hurricane season is OVER!

My Grandma, Gigi, died on April 2. She was the greatest grandma and I am so grateful for all of the fun memories that I have of her. It was so good to see all of the family, some of my cousins I hadn't seen in over 10 years. This is me and Dave at the funeral, just ignore the red, puffy eyes, definitely not one of my best pictures.
Easter is always at my mom's house. This year she filled and hid over 500 easter eggs in her yard. Old and Young enjoy the hunt, where you can find only the best candy, good prizes, money and car wash tokens... so fun! Thanks mom! These are my cousin's twin boys Case and Ryder playing wil Jell-O Beans--another fun tradition of easter at mom's. 
The hunt...
Yesterday Jill and I went to the Tulip Fesitval at Thanksgiving Point. It was beautiful and even though the flowers were only about 50% in bloom it was still amazing, over 250,000 tulip bulbs!! Plus it was such a gorgeous day, it was nice to get out and see the sun! I think spring may actually come....maybe....

6 Comments:
Easter sounds like FUN at your house! I want to go visit Alisha too, you look great!
What a fun Easter Egg hunt!!
Have I told that your haircut is really cute!?
I'm jealous of your fun easter egg hunt. I don't think I'll ever have the patience to fill 500 eggs...
I'll join you for a Puerto Rico trip too! Especially since you'll be going AFTER hurricane season!
I love your blog! Good to see that you are still ALIVE! Miss you friend.
Sounds like April kind of sucked- you should have called. If I wasn't the slacked friend I would have called you- sorry! Hope May is much better. Miss ya!!!!
P.S. Did you get any cash or car wash tokens in the hunt?
Glad you had a great Easter and thanks for the update. I'm with you on the once a month thing (even though I'm still terrible at that).
I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma. Lots of love you way!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home