Cruise
We just got home from a week long Southern Caribbean cruise! It was so much fun, cruising definitely has its perks and its downsides, but I'm only concentrating on the perks. First off we visited 6 different places, every morning we'd wake up on a new island. The sun and warmth were AMAZING as were the water and the beaches. You can literally eat 24hrs a day on a cruise, something that Dave really enjoyed! It was a great week! We visited San Juan, Puerto Rico-word to the wise...NEVER drive in that place, crazy! Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua, Tortola & St. Thomas, they were all so beautiful it would take forever to explain them all separately. So just a few pics to show you.
Virgin Gorda, Tortola
Sunset at Sea

St. Lucia
Us at Virgin Gorda
Barbados
Our cruise ship, it was HUGE!

12 Comments:
You guys are so tan!!! It looks so beautiful and fun. I am so jealous. Glad that you had a good time and made it home. It was so good to visit with you the other day, thank you.
That looks like so much fun! I'm totally excited for when we get to go on a cruise...someday. Too bad you came home to such lovely winter weather!
Lady-I'm so jealous. It looks FABULOUS, so happy you got to go on a vacation. They are heaven. Sorry we didn't see you while in Utah-but we'll be back in May. :)
How fun, looks like you both got a little sun!
I'm so jealous, someday we are going to make it on a cruise.
beeeaaahhhttttchchchchch! i love and miss you friend. wish i could have gone with you! glad that you had such a great time.
What great pictures! It makes me wish I was somewhere beautiful, warm and beachy right now. You look amazing, by the way!
I. LOVE. CRUISES. And I'm with Dave on the eating 24/7.
What was the name of your ship? Was it the Freedom? We cruised on the Freedom and it was huge too. Almost too huge.
Glad you're home and that you had fun.
Now we know what to do for the next girls trip!!!! Thanks for scouting it out for us. Call me if you need to talk/cry/scream with everything going on. Love you girl!!!!
Cruises are so much fun! Glad you got to go enjoy yourself.
SOOOOOOO jealous but so happy that you guys had a great vacation. I would love to see some sun (for more that two days). That ship is huge!
Now that looks like a perfect vacation!
looks like fun!!! We'll do it...someday!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home