Monday, May 18, 2009

Got Milk?

Oh yeah, I'm going to drink my milk...

7 Comments:

At May 19, 2009 at 6:34 AM , Blogger Stuart and Kimber said...

That was JUST what I needed to kick start MY day!

You ROCK!

(Go Milk!)

 
At May 19, 2009 at 8:16 AM , Blogger The Crookstons said...

That is the best!!! I drink lots of milk but don't look like that, not even close1 HAHAHA maybe it is all the sugar I eat along with it.

 
At May 19, 2009 at 9:13 AM , Blogger Magoo said...

All I needed was to laugh this morning, THANKS!

 
At May 19, 2009 at 1:10 PM , Blogger Sissy Jackson said...

I got more than milk from that add! Yummo! You go girl!

 
At May 19, 2009 at 9:19 PM , Blogger Kate and Robbie said...

Are those made of Rubber? Maybe he's been eating rubber trees???

 
At May 19, 2009 at 10:00 PM , Blogger Texas Birds said...

Holy photoshop!

 
At May 19, 2009 at 10:01 PM , Blogger Sheffers said...

I am with sissy! Oh yeah, were's the milk.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home