February
My oh my where has February gone to?? I can't believe that its over half way gone! Just a few quick updates from our crazy household so far this month...
I celebrated my birthday, and by the looks of this picture was completely thrilled about the prospect of being another year older (and closer to 30!). None the less my family made it a fun day! Thanks to everyone for their wishes and cards!
For my birthday my mom arranged for all of us (me, her and Jill) to have pedicures. I can proudly say that my mom & Jill are no long pedi virgins! It was a fun and relaxing afternoon at the spa!
My Little Pookey (aka my sister Jill) got engaged to Josh! He proposed with a Tiffany's ring on a hot air balloon ride. They are getting married in May.

We spent a weekend in Logan with our families, while there Dave tested out his mad skills on the Wii. Ski jumping and hula-hooping. High quality entertainment!!


8 Comments:
Happy Birthday Margo! It looks like fun.
Are we sure Jill is old enough to get married? :)
Happy Birthday!!!
I'm glad you had fun! I love pedicures!!
Happy late Birthday - I'm glad you had a great one!
I was a pedi virgin until last year, now I love them!!
Sounds like a fun month so far. I'm right there with your- one more birthday = one year closer to thirty. We'll get through it. The pedi's look nice!
I was glad that we got to see you guys, it was a lot of fun hanging out with you all.
Come on, I'm sure your birthday was a little more fun than that. And getting older isn't that bad (so I've heard).
So even after you told me your birthday was the next day...when I thought it was the wrong day...I still was a space Cadette...I hope it was great with the fam! Dave looks like he is pooping on the Wii...he he.
The real question is: where are we celebrating your 30th birthday???
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home