Wicked
2 weeks ago we (my Mom, Jill, my cousin Margaret, Me and Dave) had the chance to see Wicked the musical. We had our tickets for almost a year and were so excited when it finally came time to go. Honestly, I didn't know a whole lot about the story line before we went, but I absolutely fell in love with it! So did everyone else...well maybe not Dave... but he definitely liked it. We loved it sooo much that we are planning a trip to Phoenix in July to see it again! Here are just a few pics from the night.
Dave, Mom and Jill
Margaret and I with the Map of Oz in the background.
1 Comments:
I am so jelous. I have been wanting to see that show forever. Sadly my family keeps going without me. One day I will make it there though.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home