Saturday, January 3, 2009

Sugar Bowl Oh so sweet!

What an amazing game! Go UTES! Oh and where did Brian Johnson's passing game come from??? I don't know but I loved it!

4 Comments:

At January 4, 2009 at 11:58 AM , Blogger Kim H. said...

It was a good game...eat your words all those bias commentators!

 
At January 5, 2009 at 9:33 AM , Blogger The Gentry's said...

What a great game!!! We wish we could have see you both when we were up there. Looks like you are doing really well.

 
At January 5, 2009 at 4:06 PM , Blogger Mrs. Godfrey said...

What a fun game--we watched in on base in the food court. For the first time in my life, I wished I knew the Utah fight song. I was so happy they won and broke the BCS.

 
At January 15, 2009 at 5:44 PM , Blogger Stuart and Kimber said...

Go UTES!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home