Monday, May 11, 2009

Graduation

Congrats to Dave! He graduated this past weekend from the University of Utah with his degree in Information Systems. I am so proud of him and I know how hard he worked to earn this degree!

This is his last day of school, looking a little tired and worn down but happy to be done!

12 Comments:

At May 11, 2009 at 1:16 PM , Blogger Alicia said...

Yeah Dave!!! Wot wot

 
At May 11, 2009 at 1:47 PM , Blogger Stuart and Kimber said...

Woo woo!! Congratulations!!!

 
At May 11, 2009 at 7:40 PM , Blogger Sissy Jackson said...

I dont know about dave but Margo, you look wonderful in RED~ Love ya

 
At May 11, 2009 at 8:41 PM , Blogger A & E said...

Congrats my FGB! That is flippin' radical that you are done. It's so great. Now you and Margarita can go on some great adventures!

 
At May 11, 2009 at 9:28 PM , Blogger The Gentry's said...

Congrats Dave!!

When are you coming in July? We hope you give us a call when you come down!

 
At May 12, 2009 at 12:27 PM , Blogger Jeanette said...

Yeah!!! Congrats Dave! That's exciting.

 
At May 12, 2009 at 12:38 PM , Blogger Harmony said...

Hooray! Being done with school is the best feeling! Congrats!

 
At May 12, 2009 at 3:41 PM , Blogger Sheri said...

Congrats Dave! I'm sure it's great to be done!

 
At May 13, 2009 at 12:21 PM , Blogger Texas Birds said...

You DID IT, YOU REALLLY DID IT! Congrats!!!!!!!

 
At May 15, 2009 at 12:46 AM , Blogger Tony and Shani said...

Congrats! It was great seeing the two of you. Hopefully we will be able to stay in contact with our blogging addictions:)

 
At May 16, 2009 at 7:10 AM , Blogger Sheffers said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting, I hope you guys go celebrate somewhere fun!
ps I like the cupboards behind dave in his picture, very nice kitchen you have!

 
At May 17, 2009 at 3:17 AM , Blogger Mrs. Godfrey said...

Congrats Dave! That is awesome news! It's such a good feeling to be DONE.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home