No Good Very Bad Day!
Without going into too much detail, lets just say I've had better moments in driving! My poor baby! But let me just say... I have the best Dad in the WHOLE WORLD!He saved me not once, but TWICE in one day! First he drove down to tow my car to the body shop, and bring me a loaner, went home. Then, later that night Dave and I were at the grocery store and the JEEP died, ya can you say meltdown central! I was ready to give up and go back to horse and buggy days! So Dad came AGAIN and had the Jeep diagnosed and running in about 5 minutes. Then he showed Dave how to fix it.. Thanks Dad for all you do! I'm glad I have a Dad who knows a lot about everything!

1 Comments:
I'm sorry that you had a no good very bad day! That stinks.
But it reaffirms my love for your dad. Tell him I said hi.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home