Sunday, July 19, 2009

4th of July

Happy 4th of July! Dave and I both worked the night before so we drove to Logan the morning of the 4th. We did the traditional water fight off the fire truck in the Hyrum Parade, it was the best year yet! We were all drenched! Dave headed to the Crookston Family Reunion while I went to the car show. It was weird, this was the first year in 24 that my dad didn't have any cars there! We all decided that we will be there in full force next year, it was too weird to just walk around! The only bad part about the 4th was that I was so tired from working the night before that I went to bed at 7pm and missed the fireworks! Oh well, there's always the 24th right??

1 Comments:

At August 5, 2009 at 7:54 PM , Blogger Mike said...

Looks awesome...sad we miss it this year.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home