I'm jealous! How did you get your sprinkler system in so fast? We're giving ourselves a deadline of the end of August....I don't know if we'll make it!
It looks awesome, and lots of hard work I'm sure. How jealous am I, I would love a yard. Looks like you have had a great summer. Let's get together soon.
Dave and I have been married for 6 years. We live in North Salt Lake and are in the process of doing the yard in our new house. Dave works full time among his other many "jobs". I work as a nurse full time. We love to travel and wish we had more time and money to do it!
6 Comments:
Am LOVING the yard! It looks like HOUSE BEAUTIFUL!
woo woo! Looks great!!!
Wow it looks so nice. Sorry to hear about you car problems. It feels like I haven't seen you in forever.
Beautiful! Good work Dave! Laying sod is hard work, but it paid off!
I'm jealous! How did you get your sprinkler system in so fast? We're giving ourselves a deadline of the end of August....I don't know if we'll make it!
It looks awesome, and lots of hard work I'm sure. How jealous am I, I would love a yard. Looks like you have had a great summer. Let's get together soon.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home