Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Hardware Ranch


My cousin Marni oversees Hardware Ranch in Cache Valley. For those of you who don't know, Hardware Ranch is an elk preserve where about 300 head of elk are fed over the winter. The public can go take horse-drawn sleigh rides out around the elk. Last Saturday we went to help feed the elk. It was SOOO COLD, but fun, something that we will have to do again.


There were some huge bulls, I think we counted about a dozen.



Feeding hay off the back of the sleigh.



Me & Sophie, one of my cute friends from home.

4 Comments:

At December 30, 2008 at 11:03 PM , Blogger Harmony said...

That looks like so much fun! My little guy would love it :)

 
At December 31, 2008 at 7:37 AM , Blogger Texas Birds said...

I love your hat!!! Miss you!

 
At December 31, 2008 at 11:24 AM , Blogger The Crookstons said...

Looks like fun up there. I have wanted to go there for some time. It was way good to see you guys at Christmas, love your tree by the way.

 
At January 1, 2009 at 7:51 PM , Blogger Sissy Jackson said...

I missed the fun! I miss you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home