Merry Christmas!
We hope that everyone had a very Merry Christmas last week. I know this is a little late but we just wanted to share some of the fun moments from our Holiday with you. We wish all of our friends and family the best in the coming year!
We spent our first Christmas in our new house! It was so fun to have space to decorate and enjoy the season. 
It always so fun to get and decorate the tree. This year we picked out our tree in one of the many snowstorms just before Christmas. I don't think that we could ever have anything but a real tree!
The Cahoon girls came out and decorated Gingerbread houses with us. Its always so fun to have them over, we will miss them come March, but are SOOOO excited to visit Puerto Rico.
Yeah not the best pic of us, but its proof that we do see each other occasionally while awake! Happy New Year!

3 Comments:
I love your house! sigh. (Can you tell I'm a tiny bit jealous??)
Happy New Year!
Hay, did Alicia WASH her hair before going over to your house???
Looking good but a little shiney! I miss you two!
So fun! Your house looks so cozy!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home