Sunday, October 19, 2008

Change

After having the same hair style for almost 8 years I decided it was time for a change. So, this is what I did last week. Its pretty drastic but I am loving short hair and learning how to do bangs again! On the bang thought, bangs have come a long way since I last had them....you know the claw, the bear river bang...have back & half forward...yeah bangs of the 80's gotta love it!


7 Comments:

At October 19, 2008 at 8:30 PM , Blogger Harmony said...

Margo I LOVE your hair! You look HOT!!! I hope your loving it. I got bangs yesterday too. I'm still getting used to them poking me in the eye :)

 
At October 19, 2008 at 8:49 PM , Blogger Texas Birds said...

You may have taken over the name Sexy! We can keep Alicia as SEXY MAMA and you are just plain SEXY! I love the new do!

 
At October 20, 2008 at 7:23 AM , Blogger Mrs. Godfrey said...

Cute. It suits you well.

 
At October 20, 2008 at 1:04 PM , Blogger Kim H. said...

Love it, the color and the cut, looks great!!

 
At October 20, 2008 at 1:56 PM , Blogger Alicia said...

What a HOTTIE!!!!

 
At October 27, 2008 at 7:10 PM , Blogger Jeanette said...

It's a great look for you. Very cute. Thank heavens the bangs of the '80's and 90s have long left the building for us all. Why were they ever a good idea? :) You look beautiful.

 
At November 5, 2008 at 4:09 PM , Blogger Kate and Robbie said...

I miss you. Sniff sniff.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home