Movie Night
Last night we had movie night outside on the lawn. Mike sets the projector up to view on the side of the apartments. It is always a great time. Our good friends the Jackson's are moving to Michigan later this week, so this was their last movie night with us, so sad, but we are also so excited for them to be moving on!

4 Comments:
Good times, wish we could have been there.
Hey Margo!
This is Lauren Heal. Marci Kulesus had a link on her blog to yours. I remember the movie nights! How fun! I miss those days in the village. I had no idea the Jackson's were moving! And to Michigan! WOW! You'll have to tell them howdy from Jared and I before they go.
By the way, how exciting to be getting a brand new house! I can't wait to see it all complete!
Awww...I miss the movie night! Looks like you had fun.
Your house is looking great! I'm so excited to see how it looks all put together!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home