Mustang Nationals
Last weekend was the Grand National Mustang Show in Park City, it was the first time that a Grand National has ever been held west of the Mississippi. As many of you already know my family has a little (OK maybe a HUGE) obsession with cars in general, but we do LOVE our ponies. So here a just a few pics from a very fun weekend that included: a drive to Mirror Lake, lots of cleaning & polishing, 2 all day shows, and a ride with a professional driver on a closed course....
On their way home. This is the Family Caravan. Tubbs, Cindy (in the Trailer), Bruce & "H." Yeah we name our cars too...

6 Comments:
Those are some nice mustangs. I didn't even know you had that many!! Can't wait to see you guys!!!!
Jon is jealous! He just wants his own car, let alone an EXTRA! looks like you had fun.
So much fun! I miss the cruisin at the Cruise in with you in your beautiful car. Also, yeah about almost moving in to your new home. Is everything turning out alright with it?
That looks awesome...thanks for having the girls come swim up there!
Looks like fun! I totally thought, at first, that we were talking Mustangs as in the four legged kind, not the four wheeled kind.
I love your dad. Please tell him I said hi.
And I automatically assume every powder blue mustang I see is 'Joey'. (Not that I've seen many in Japan). You've just reminded me that I have yet to name my little Honda Cappa that I'm driving around in Japan. Hmm. Off to think now.
GOOD TIMES!!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home