Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My tribute to shoes!

So as many of you know I have a small thing for shoes, I LOVE them, and I also work twelve hour shifts mostly on my feet. So... I need comfortable shoes to say the least. In recent years I have found that my most favorite shoes are the Dansko professional clogs, they are great! But they have only come in flat black, brown and a maroon color, until now! These are my new work shoes, I found them on line and had to have them. Not only are they NOT boring but they match my boring scrubs! I am so excited with them that I wanted to share them all with you. Call me crazy I just posted shoes on my blog, maybe I do need a life, dog, kid etc... then I won't have to post shoes! But seriously aren't they cute?

10 Comments:

At September 23, 2008 at 9:09 PM , Blogger Alicia said...

Good shoes Margo!!! I think they are fabulous! I bet your feet look sooo hot in them!

 
At September 23, 2008 at 9:43 PM , Blogger Sycamore Girl said...

Im diggin the shoes. i bet your patients love them too!
So, great house- WHERE did you move to? Congratulations on getting out of the Village!

 
At September 23, 2008 at 9:53 PM , Blogger Stuart and Kimber said...

WAY CUTE shoes! And WAY cute house!!! I'm so excited for you.

love the pics.

 
At September 23, 2008 at 9:53 PM , Blogger Suz said...

So cute! Margo, you would be the one to find leopard-like printed clogs...that is awesome.

P.S. Payton TOTALLY does look like he just got out of prison...

 
At September 24, 2008 at 8:38 AM , Blogger Harmony said...

Here's the thing with kids. Once you have them, you stop buying so many shoes! So sad!

 
At September 26, 2008 at 10:12 AM , Blogger Margo and Dave said...

In response to the kids and shoes comment....NO! That's why we are waiting so that we can afford kids AND shoes! So there!

 
At September 26, 2008 at 9:22 PM , Blogger Sissy Jackson said...

margo...i like your sexy shoes...can i borrow? hay, they match my thong!

 
At September 27, 2008 at 4:04 PM , Blogger Jeanette said...

I LOVE dansko's. Definitely the only thing to wear at work. These ones are way to cute. Now you need some sassy socks to match.:)

 
At September 27, 2008 at 7:09 PM , Blogger windsormom said...

Gigi would be so proud!!!

 
At September 30, 2008 at 10:50 PM , Blogger Mrs. Godfrey said...

Those shoes are pretty rockin'.
Congrats on the house. I totally feel you about the smelling only what YOU'RE cooking.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home