Found the cord...
Moving Day! What would I do without my Dad and his truck & trailer? Thanks Dad!

Just a few inside finished pics, the mantle all done.
The kitchen before the fridge was in. Its black too. Wow my counter-tops were dusty! 
And now... we are still digging out of the boxes. It was so weird I packed a few boxes the morning of the move and then turned around and unpacked them several hours later it hardly seemed worth the effort of packing them at all. But then my good friend (and someone who actually likes to pack) Alicia said that no one wanted to haul out small handfuls of my stuff so I had to box it all up! Looking back on it she was so right, all of the boxes may the move so easy!
Well that's it for now, I don't have any since we've been in, for two reasons. 1) We don't have furniture, we've ordered new couches (so long futon) and they won't be here until next Monday and 2) It hasn't been clean enough to photograph and post... Let me get furniture and decorate it cute for fall/Halloween and then I will post more "lived in pictures."

1 Comments:
WOO HOO! I'm so excited for you! And I think that is the same counter top (Tropic Brown?!) we picked for our imaginary house we're spending all this time and money on....seems like such a waste without our house sold.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home