Thursday, August 21, 2008

Update

Wow! I realized just now that I haven't posted anything in over a month. The only big thing that I have to report is that we now have a closing date on the house and a hopeful moving date. I am not saying the closing date out loud (so not to jinx us!) but I will say that we are planning on fleeing the village on Sept 12th! I am sure by now that you are sick of looking at house pictures, but I'm not so I will post a few more! We just took these last night. I still can't believe how fast its gone up.


Exterior is pretty much done!
Kitchen! I am so excited to have drawers, cabinets and a full size stove! No more easy bake oven for me!
Carpet and tile are in. The only thing missing in here is the mantle.

In case I haven't said it enough, I AM EXCITED! This picture says it all!

3 Comments:

At August 21, 2008 at 11:56 AM , Blogger Kim H. said...

Your house is beautiful! Love it! So excited for you, what will the village do without you?

 
At August 22, 2008 at 7:10 AM , Blogger Stuart and Kimber said...

THAT IS SO EXCITING!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

 
At August 22, 2008 at 9:38 AM , Blogger The Crookstons said...

Yea for the house. I love it, I can't wait to see it in person.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home