Moving Day!
Yeah, We survived moving day! It is so nice to be in our own space, no noisy neighbors or screaming kids. It smells just like what WE'RE cooking and not what everyone else (including the Koreans) is. But my most favorite things are that 1-Its quiet! 2- We have space. 3- My garage... need I say more??? 4-A washer & dryer in the same room & not having to go outside to the laundry room and dig out someone's underwear because they are too lazy to move their own laundry. 4-Full size appliances & more than 2 cupboards. We are still settling in and trying to unpack and find things. I am hoping that there will come a day when I don't open every cupboard in the kitchen trying to find where I put a dish or switching every light switch to get one set of lights, but I am not complaining I love every minute of my searching & flipping switches.... I only wish I knew where the cord to my camera was so that I could download pictures to the computer.....hmmmm maybe I will have to try a few more boxes this afternoon.

10 Comments:
Congrats! I know exactly what you are talking about. I'm glad you are enjoying your new place.
Congratulations!!! I can't wait to see pictures!
Yea for being moved in. We love your new house and glad that we were able to come visit yesterday.
Awww..It's like you're growing up. You've graduated from the easy bake oven, and you have your own garage. Life is complete!
P.S. I totally just used the same background for my blog. good choice :)
YAY! Sorry Aaron is a loser and had to work Sunday so we couldn't come play. I'm so excited for your big kid house!!
Yeah! I'm glad you finally got into your house. I need to come visit.
Congrats, it is good times!
Yay, so exciting!! Can't wait to see alot of pics:)
Yeah for you guys!!! I'm so excited for you guys. Can't wait to see pics of it! Maybe I'll have to come down for a visit!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home