Bad week with a good ending
So lets just say that last week at work was not one of my finest. To put bluntly I felt like the angel of death had loaned me a pair of wings to share with all of my patients. Needless to say I needed to get out of town after my shifts, so I ran away to Logan. Most of you know that Jill my sister works at a vet clinic, so on Friday she called my mom and I and asked if we wanted to come help with a C-Section of an English Bull-Dog. Of course we did! We had done this before and had loved it. In case you don't know Bull Dogs in general are in-bread mutants who are physically unable to have their own puppies so they have to have C-Sections for every litter...Weird. But long story short this is what we ended up with after lots of rubbing and sucking out snot... 5 puppies that were so ugly they were cute! I needed a little bit of this after my rotten week, Thanks Pook!

1 Comments:
"Ohhhh cute!!" - 4 year old animal lover
They are kinda cute in an ugly sort of way. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home