Hello Fall!
Dave and I just spent the weekend in Park City. Dave was in a conference and I had the whole weekend to do whatever I wanted. Saturday morning I took a drive up Guardsman pass, its the road that joins park city to Big Cottonwood Canyon. What a beautiful drive! Today after Dave was done we drove into the High Uintah's. I can't believe how beautiful the leaves are this year! Fall is definitely in contention for my favorite season...if we could only get rid of some of this 85 degree weather so that I can start wearing my sweaters. Here are a few pictures of the leaves that we took while driving.
Aspens
The backside of Brighton Ski Resort
I took this out the top of the sunroof on the way home today!
Uintah's
4 Comments:
Those are some way pretty pics. Good job!!
I love fall too, and totally here you on the 85 degrees! Bring on sweater weather.
Soooooooo pretty! Thank you for those pics, that is the only fall I will see. I can't imagin that palm trees leaves change colors!
Awesome pictures! Not quite there in NC.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home