Sunday, June 29, 2008

House Update

Our house has progressed from a hole to walls! I drove out today and this is what I found! Its so fun to see it finally take shape and see something besides plans & pictures.

The Front of the house. Yeah a two car garage, my car won't know what to think & I don't have to scrape my windshield all winter.
Front door & Porch.
In the kitchen looking out into the family room. See all of the wood in the background?? Those are all of our walls they come pre-built and then are assembled on site, it makes framing move extremely fast. As I have found out, when I was out there on Tuesday there was nothing but a foundation and now Sunday I have all of this.
From the front door looking into the family room.
The family room looking into the kitchen.

4 Comments:

At June 29, 2008 at 9:11 PM , Blogger Stuart and Kimber said...

That is awesome!! Congratulations!

Take lots of pictures, you won't be sad.

 
At June 30, 2008 at 7:54 PM , Blogger Jeanette said...

That's so exciting! I can't wait to see the finished product. Owning a home of your own makes being "grown up" come rushing at you full speed. Rude awakening but totally awesome!

 
At July 1, 2008 at 9:05 AM , Blogger The Crookstons said...

That's coming along fast, which I think would be nice. I am so excited to see it.

 
At July 8, 2008 at 11:55 AM , Blogger The Crookstons said...

My email is emford88@hotmail.com. This weekend was fun. We will have to come down again and go to the zoo or something.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home