Sunday, July 20, 2008

More house!

Us at the house. People have said that we don't post pictures of us...so here!


Windows in!

Sheet-rock in the family room!

So we had our 4-way walk through of the house last week and we are officially at the half way mark! It is amazing how fast it seems to be going. We are so excited.

6 Comments:

At July 20, 2008 at 10:53 PM , Blogger The Crookstons said...

Wow I can't believe how fast your house is coming along. That's exciting!!!!

 
At July 21, 2008 at 7:04 AM , Blogger Stuart and Kimber said...

I'm sooo excited for you!!! It looks great!

 
At July 21, 2008 at 7:37 PM , Blogger The Garrido's said...

Hi Margo! Its Holly from Dave's work. He told me to look at your blog so I did! Your house is coming along so quickly! So excited for you guys! Hope you are doing well!

 
At July 22, 2008 at 3:43 PM , Blogger Harmony said...

Hooray! When do you move in? Did you say that already? I have to admit I looked at the picture more than read you blog...should I admit that. Oh well, too late.

 
At July 25, 2008 at 3:02 PM , Blogger Mike said...

Sweetness! That is way cool to see the progress.

 
At July 31, 2008 at 11:00 PM , Blogger The Gentry's said...

Yay! Your house is getting so close to being done!! We're so excited for you guys:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home