Yesterday we created our own "Ghetto Waterpark" We stuck a hose at the top of a twirly slide. I think that the adults had as much or more fun than the kids. Definitely a great way to beat the heat.
Dave and I have been married for 6 years. We live in North Salt Lake and are in the process of doing the yard in our new house. Dave works full time among his other many "jobs". I work as a nurse full time. We love to travel and wish we had more time and money to do it!
6 Comments:
FUN! (looks like it was a hard landing though!)
hey, is your sister still available?
there is a missionary here that gets off soon that is looking for a date when he gets back. If she's interested...
Way too fun! I'm glad you got into the action. And I enjoyed the house pics!
I wish I was creative! Looks like everyone had a blast.
That looks way fun. Did anyone ever get going to fast and miss the pool at the bottom? That would have been way funny.
That looks like a blast. How fun! Hey, this may be a silly questions, but did you do the Cruise In thing this year?
That is awesome, I'm sorry we missed seeing that one! Your house is looking great. Before you know it, it will be done!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home