Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Our Hole!

It's official, after months of waiting for permits our house has finally been started! These are a few pictures of "our hole." They are dark but you get the point. We are so excited that it is finally in progress. I drove out last night, saw mounds of dirt and screamed like a little girl...then proceeded to call pretty much everyone to spread the good news.



6 Comments:

At June 12, 2008 at 6:16 AM , Blogger Stuart and Kimber said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! OH I'm very VERY excited for you! That's great news!

As a friend said to me: Welcome to your first child!!!

Enjoy it! And I hope the building part goes fast!

 
At June 12, 2008 at 11:40 PM , Blogger MarciK said...

WooHoo! What lucky homeowners you will be! I'm jealous!

 
At June 13, 2008 at 1:26 PM , Blogger The Crookstons said...

That awesome. I am so jealous. I can't wait to see the finished project.

 
At June 13, 2008 at 7:05 PM , Blogger Kim H. said...

so happy you have a hole:)

 
At June 15, 2008 at 11:33 PM , Blogger Harmony said...

You say you're excited now, but think of the cinderblock withdrawals you'll go through later! For the record, I like the hole. :)

 
At June 24, 2008 at 10:40 AM , Blogger Holly & Chris said...

I'm diggin the hole. Ha ha, get it? DIGGIN' the hole? ha ha.

so, where is this hole anyway?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home