Friday, November 27, 2009

Thankful...

I know Thanksgiving is technically over but I'm still grateful for a just a few things.

Dave*My Family (Sam, Judy, Jill & Josh)*My Extended Family*Jack The Pumpkin King Cat *The Gospel*My Beautiful House*My Girls--You know who you are!*My FREEDOM*Those Who Have Served and Who Are Serving*My Job *Sunshine*Heat and Air Conditioning*Indoor Pluming*Fleece* SHOES!!!!!*Books and More Books*Internet*My Camera*My Health*My Education*The Constitution and the Rights that Come with It*Bethany*To Live Where I Do*Mountains*Horses*All 4 Seasons*My Car*Toilet Paper*Family who I Can Call Friends and Cousins Who Are More Like Sisters*Fires In Fireplaces *Time Spent With Dave*Christmas Lights and Decorations*Snowflakes* Music * My Phone*Electricity*Vacation*Holidays*My Friends and Neighbors* AND So Much More!

I Hope Everyone Had a Safe and Fun Thanksgiving!

3 Comments:

At November 27, 2009 at 8:24 AM , Blogger Stephers said...

You are so cute. Love the things you are thankful for. I hope you had a wonderful time with your family :)
Jack Jack is doing great, he misses you guys, but I am giving him lots of love!

 
At November 27, 2009 at 11:38 PM , Blogger Magoo said...

Your the best! Why we spent so much of our childhood arguing, I'll never know! Here's looking forward to many more "thankful" days for YOU!

 
At November 28, 2009 at 8:12 PM , Blogger Sissy Jackson said...

Really good list...can I just copy and paste to my blog? Love you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home