Monday, November 9, 2009

I AM A REDNECK!!!

The morning of October 24th, what were you doing? Well, let me tell you a little bit about my morning. I get off work at 7:30 AM and head home. On a Saturday morning there's not too much traffic so I made it home about 7:50. Have some breakfast and get the computers ready because at 9:00 Tickets go on sale. Tickets you say for what?? And why are you staying awake to buy tickets after you've been up all night? This must be good right? WELL I think it is. So I get two computers going about 8:50. I wanted more computers but Dave was still asleep and I didn't know the password to the other 2. So 9:00 comes and I've got both computers in permanent wait mode.... so disappointed thinking that I'm not going to get tickets..... I'm running back and forth upstairs and down to check computer status. My mom is at her house with 2 computers going as well. After an hour in.... 90 seconds and we'll see if there's a customer service rep available.... Dave is awake and I'm exhausted. I give up, sad that I didn't get tickets and go to bed. WELL... about an hour later my cute Dave comes in and says, "I got through do you care what day you are going?" I vaguely remember saying, "No, just get them whenever you can wherever you can!" And go back to sleep.... Well a couple of hours later I wake up to an email from Dave telling me that on January 23 at the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas I'm going to......




Yup!!!!! I'm going to GARTH BROOKS!!!!! Yeah I know I'm a Redneck, but seriously seeing him in concert is close to the top of my life list. HUGE Fan! So Excited!!! Thanks to Dave for sitting on 4 computers and finally getting through to get tickets to a concert that he has NO desire to go to! And lucky for him, doesn't have to!

2 Comments:

At November 12, 2009 at 4:30 AM , Blogger Mrs. Godfrey said...

This does not mean you are a redneck. This means you are cool.

 
At November 12, 2009 at 8:30 AM , Blogger Texas Birds said...

Next time- I'll go with you!!!! Let me know and I'll get the tickets!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home