Holy Updates! Umm skipping back to September...
Wow, I am a blogger slacker! So just a few updates and then hopefully I will be all caught up for a minute anyway. Starting in September. Mom, Jill and I made a girls trip to Disneyland... yup no pictures... then we met Dad in San Diego for WaveCrest, a car show featuring woodie wagons. So all in all we spent a week in Southern California, had a great time and really don't have too many pictures to prove it! Soooo we'll skip to Dave. He had the chance to go to Croatia for a month to do some training. What a beautiful country! He documented it much better than I did California.





So that's September in a Nutshell. It was a great month, just wish it hadn't gone so fast!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home