Monday, November 9, 2009

Moving on to October...

So here we are again. The biggest thing for us in October is the Halloween Party at my Mom's house. She goes all out with the decorations and the costumes. So does the rest of the family. Once again, I slacked in the picture taking department and didn't get one of my Mom and Dad. Mom was a queen and Dad was a Mortician---yes with a tux with tails and everything and I missed it on camera! Jill and Josh were hippies and I was a cheerleader (last minute costume). Dave unfortunately was an underpaid mall cop who couldn't get the night off to come to the party. We missed him... but there's always next year.

For Dinner we had Spaghetti and Eyeballs.
The Party Go-ers. If you look closely in the back you can see Mom's dress and Dad's Tux. And a whole lotta bad wigs in between.
Yes that is a hearse on the front lawn and yes they do go all out for this Holiday.

Ya, not the best picture, it was taken on my phone to send to Dave. Just to prove there was a reason why I wasn't a cheerleader in high school. I look like a dork in the get-up.

4 Comments:

At November 9, 2009 at 11:04 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hottie I'm glad your my wife. Whistle, whistle

 
At November 10, 2009 at 7:55 AM , Blogger Stephers said...

Love the party, cannot believe they go that out for Halloween. I love the guy in the group photo in the kitchen... the one picking at his teeth :) You look darling as a cheerleader, at least you dress up for the holiday, you could be lame like Mike and Never dress up!

 
At November 10, 2009 at 9:30 AM , Blogger Magoo said...

oh come on...You make a great Cheerleader! Were just glad we got party leftoevers the day after moving in :)

 
At November 12, 2009 at 8:33 AM , Blogger Sissy Jackson said...

YOU looked good in a really scary kind of way!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home