Sunday, November 9, 2008

Holy War

For the first time EVER Dave and I are going to a football game and not just any football game its the Utah vs BYU game. I only blog about it now because for the past 5 years of our marriage Dave has had absolutely NO interest in football or attending any University of Utah (or any other school) games. Well this year Dave gets the idea that he wants to go to this game, the single most difficult game to get tickets to all season. I am ecstatic because I really do LOVE football! So Friday night Dave camped out at the Stadium box office with thousands of other students in the hope of obtaining 2 of the coveted tickets. It was worth the cold and the sleeping on cement, so look for us in the sea of red next Saturday afternoon! Go UTE's!


5 Comments:

At November 9, 2008 at 9:01 PM , Blogger Texas Birds said...

We are SOOOOOO jealous! Kelly would kill to be there! Cheer extra loud for the BIGGEST Utes fans in Texas. Miss ya!

 
At November 11, 2008 at 10:06 PM , Blogger Mrs. Godfrey said...

While I can't quite say "Go Utes", I do hope they win so the Conference can get that $14,000,000 paycheck from the BCS.

Do I have to send my diploma back now?

Have fun at the game! Eat some nachos for me.

 
At November 12, 2008 at 5:02 PM , Blogger Julie said...

Sounds Fun! I hope it is an exciting game.

 
At November 13, 2008 at 4:59 PM , Blogger Merinda Reeder said...

NOOOOOOO I'm sooo jealous. I'm the same way - I married a man with no love for football. I got him to 1/2 a game during the undefeated Urban Meyer season.
I'm such a football fan - and WHAT a game to enjoy.
GO UTES

 
At November 18, 2008 at 6:36 PM , Blogger Jeanette said...

That will be such a great game. Since I work for the U do I have to say "Go Utes." Oh well, it will be a great time for you guys! Have fun!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home