Anger Management
Last week was a rough one. Dave's uncle was killed in a plane accident in Colorado. We all loved Uncle Mike for his fun and energetic take on life. He truly lived each day of his life to the fullest. He will be missed not only by family but by everyone that he came into touch with. We both have great memories of him and are grateful for those happy times.
We both needed to get away and not think about Uncle Mike, school, work, life.... So we ran away to where we feel most comfortable, Cache Valley, and blew up a whole lot of pumpkins. We did this last year but it seems this year the number of people and guns doubled. Dave was anxious to try out his new "toy"and nothing takes out frustration and anger like shooting the crap out of a helpless pumpkin. Needless to say we left there feeling a whole lot better and ready to take on the week ahead.
Yeah, we're rednecks and proud of it!
How many guns/gadgets does one boy need? Who knows they keep showing up at the house!
Jill loved the shotgun. Something about being the next Sarah Palin??
Dad and Dave, 'nough said...
Dave's new toy! I think all he wants is Ammo for Christmas.

10 Comments:
Margo and Dave, I am so sorry for your loss. You guys are amazing...and sure know how to take a break!
looks like fun!
Sorry for the tough times.
Sorry for the loss, it is tough when those you love pass on. We've been thinking of you both lately - it's almost time for another military ball! I know it won't be as fun without us, but you'll just have to make due ;)
You're the cutest rednecks ever!!!
It was SOOOO good to see you over the weekend.
We shot some pumpkins too this weekend, but it was the pumpkins that flew not ammo! (yep, we went to Uncle Dave's house.) That's what I thought you were talking about too, until I saw your pictures. I think that would be a much bigger stress relieving method.
I am sorry to hear about your lost. Your pictures sure look like you know how to have a good time. And I love the haircut, you look HOT!
REDNECKS! Wish I could have joined you!
Holy Hottie!! That female redneck looks AMAZING!!! How did you lose all that weight? I need some tips and pointers-
Nothing like ammo to help! Hang in there. It was fun to see you the other day. Good luck hosting turkey day at your place!
Rednecks- you can't live in CV very long without taking on some of the redneck traits! Dave looks like he's in heaven with all those "toys." Glad you were able to have some fun and get away from all the stress.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home