Sunday, January 17, 2010

My Mom Loves Me!

Over the last few months I have been trying to eat more healthy. This involves less "convenience" food and eating out. I have discovered some fun and really good "healthy" recipes. AND I have been cooking more and finding that I like cooking more. In honor of my cooking and kitchen adventures, my mom for Christmas gave me a gift that ALL cooking lovers will be jealous of!


I used it for the first time tonight and I am in love! Food didn't stick or burn (2 of my biggest issues) and it cleaned up beautifully.... A huge perk for those like myself who HATE cleaning up! Thanks Mom!

6 Comments:

At January 18, 2010 at 6:38 PM , Blogger Sissy Jackson said...

You totally stink...again, I want your pots as well as your...Im still thinking...I love you.

 
At January 19, 2010 at 7:49 AM , Blogger Kate and Robbie said...

These are the best things ever! I got 3 for my wedding...Rob broke one, and I cried for an hour. Come to think of it, he still isn't forgiven. Now I'm pissed. I love that they are RED!

 
At January 19, 2010 at 10:31 AM , Blogger Magoo said...

what...you have one??? I AM SO JEALOUS! Your mom is the best! GO JUDY :)

 
At January 22, 2010 at 6:33 AM , Blogger Mrs. Godfrey said...

I am totally jealous.

Seriously.

Your mom gave you a home run gift! But your mom was always good like that. I have been wanting some of those for a while--glad to know they are as good as everyone claims!

 
At January 23, 2010 at 12:44 AM , Blogger Jeanette said...

Oh my! I love le crueset!!! You are a very lucky girl! So jealous.

 
At January 27, 2010 at 1:43 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I never know that pots were sooooo cool.... I can vouch for the yummy food.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home