Sunday, July 4, 2010

God Bless America!


I'm a little emotional this 4th of July. It's hard to find the words on how I'm feeling right now. I found it best said today by these few words...


" America didn't just declare independence. We fought for it. Thanks to all the Soldiers who continue to stand up for our rights!"


4 Comments:

At July 5, 2010 at 5:01 PM , Blogger Mariel said...

Love this. Love you!

 
At July 5, 2010 at 6:02 PM , Blogger Stephers said...

Such a CUTE picture of you and Dave! Hope you have had a wonderful weekend. Send Dave our love the next time you talk with him!

 
At July 6, 2010 at 8:48 AM , Blogger The Crookstons said...

We love you guys!!!

 
At July 14, 2010 at 10:14 PM , Blogger Sissy Jackson said...

AMEN SISTER! MISS YOUR FACE!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home