I've been tagged!
Thanks Em!
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes a distant cousin Margo.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? At the movie last weekend.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? No, unless the 27 year old kid that lives with me counts (o:
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Depends on the day...and if I've had enough sleep.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Me sarcastic...NEVER!
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Yes, but not by my ankles.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Special K Red Berry
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Most of my shoes don't have ties for that reason.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes, I grunt around old men for a living.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Maggie Moos Udderly Cream with Peanut butter cups and bananas.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? shoes or hair
15. RED OR PINK? Red
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? my curves
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? I don't know sometimes I wish I could spend more time with my sister.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? No
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? khaki capris and red shoes
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Paradise Bakery Turkey sandwich.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? My playlist
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Red
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? grass
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Aaron, he let me stay home from work tonight.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU? Yes
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? anything horse related, skiing and football.
27. HAIR COLOR? Dark Brown
28. EYE COLOR? Green
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Ice cream
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings, I hate scary movies.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Juno, what a great movie.
33. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Red and Black, GO UTES!
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Spring!
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Depends on who's giving them.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Ice Cream
37. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I am re-reading Goose Girl. And lots of decorating magazines for my new house.
38. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Are you supposed to use a mouse pad??
39. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? I don't think I watched TV last night, I watched the Office and Grey's anatomy Thurs night, the only good night to watch TV.
40 FAVORITE MUSIC? I have lots of favorites but I usually listen to a lot of country.
41. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
42. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Europe. But I felt the farthest from home in Peru.
43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Is sarcasm a talent? I have good handwriting and have been called the human typewriter.
I tag only Alicia because I think everyone else has been tagged in the recent past and I want to keep my friends.

7 Comments:
So, you tagged me because we are not friends...NICE
Hey!!! This is my first comment on your blog - I hope you don't mind.
I just finished Goose Girl for the first time! I love it! I'm picking it for my book club pick for next month.
I'm jealous that I just discovered it and you're reading it AGAIN! Oh well, sometimes, I'm just SLOW!
Have a great one!
Hi, it's Maren Creswell. Remember me? I just wanted to say hi! I found your blog through Mariel's blog. It was really interesting to see what you did in Peru. Wow, what an experience. I have a blog too-- dallinmaren.blogspot.com, if you want to see. I hope things are going well for you. Take care!
Margo! Lucky for you I am totally "into boring people" so at least I will comment on your blog! I hope you don't mind. I found it on Amy's. She is such a good reference for keeping in touch with people! Anyway I'm a blogger too, seiterfam.blogspot.com Keep in touch!
Hey Margo, coolest name in the world- this is Alicia's sis-in-law, Holly. I like you. I'm jealous of your camera...my husband didnt come through on that. I'll be dropping in every so often. We have the same blog layout btw. Im gonna change it soon though. Tired of the brown. tata
Margo- This is Sheri. I hope you don't mind that I was looking around and found your cute blog! I loved all the pictures of you and your mom in Peru. You are amazing. I often wish I had the drive to get me to go out of the country and serve. One day. Anyways, I hope it's okay that I check in on your blog every now and then.
Hey so glad to find your blog, that was fun to read. We miss you as neighbors. A. just said to me tonight, "don't talk to me." Can you believe that? What happened to my sweet little baby.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home