Dave took a Scuba Diving class at school, he finished up with an open water dive at Blue Lake (its a geothermal lake by Wendover). Blue Lake: Visibility--no more than 2 feet. Yum!
Way to go on the scuba certification. I took scuba at the U and went to Blue Lake for the open water. That was a long time ago. You and Margo are the best.
Dave and I have been married for 6 years. We live in North Salt Lake and are in the process of doing the yard in our new house. Dave works full time among his other many "jobs". I work as a nurse full time. We love to travel and wish we had more time and money to do it!
2 Comments:
Love the picture of Dave at the end!! It sounds like you did a lot of good in Peru, way to go.
Dave,
Way to go on the scuba certification. I took scuba at the U and went to Blue Lake for the open water. That was a long time ago. You and Margo are the best.
Uncle Stu
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home